Our school kids can help you out with that. It was a great afternoon to be outside!
- 1/2 TBSP baking soda
- 1 1/2 TBSP contact solution
- 6 fl oz Elmers Glitter Glue
1. Find a bowl, cup, or plate to mix your slime in.
2. Pour the entire contents of a 6 oz Elmer's Glitter Glue into the blow.
3. Add 1/2 TBSP baking soda to the glue and stir.
4. Add 1 TBSP contact solution to the glue mixture. Mix with a spoon until slime begins to form and gets firm.
5. Once slime becomes to difficult to stir with a spoon, take slime out of the bowl and use your hands to finish combining the ingredients.
6. If slime is too sticky, add 1/4 TBSP contact solution to the mixture. The slime will become significantly less sticky.
If the Lyndon Play and Learn Center closes for any reason, an announcement will be posted on one of the location stations listed below. If the announcement is made after the day care center has opened, parents will be notified and have one hour to pick up their children.
Our school-age kids provided taxi service for their daycare friends in the gym today. Let's hope all goes as well when they're sixteen!
If our necks were as long as the giraffes', we'd be able to see over this fence.
Preschoolers planted their flower seeds today. It's been 3 minutes, where are our flowers!?
And creative! They built a fort by putting a parachute over the climber in the gym. How cool is that?
Take one white bed sheet, add blue hands for stars and red feet for stripes. It's our own American flag!
We liked the Cat in the Hat's hat so much that we had to make our own. Dr. Seuss would be so proud of us!
Santa's elf has been visiting daycare every day and reporting back to Santa every night. Of course we are ALL on the Nice List!
Wow! Our toddler group sure can stack pumpkins. We got a group picture during a break in all the fun at Selmi's.
The Kids Club recently took a field trip to the Putnam Museum and IMAX Theater where they bravely smiled for a picture with a giant dinosaur. I'm sure the fence will protect them ...
A mama bird and her two babies have moved into the rafters of our sandbox. They are really cute and really loud when they're hungry!
Thanks to Scotts Co. for the Miracle Gro Greenhouse kits. We learned alot and are excited about growing our own plants.
Congratulations preschool graduates. Have fun at kindergarten and come back to visit us often.
We sure had fun delivering our May Day Baskets to our friends in the office and at Day Treatment.
Our friends at 4C Community Coordinated Child Care visited us during lunch time. Their reading specialist entertained our toddlers with a story.
Our new bikes sure are great. There's even room to take your sweetheart for spin!